As a top south Florida personal injury law firm, Hoss Hernandez P.A. is committed to protecting their clients rights. As such, if you’ve been seriously injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence or carelessness of another, our trial attorneys are on your side. We have all the resources necessary to go up against the largest corporations and the most powerful entities in the nation, and our team consist of the best personal injury attorney in Miami will not rest until you have been fully compensated for your losses.
If you are being investigated for criminal charges it’s best to seek the representation of an attorney with extensive knowledge to help mitigate the forthcoming charges or ensure charges aren’t brought forward in your name.  If you are charged with a misdemeanor, felony, or federal offense, you need to be sure that you have a dedicated and proven defense lawyer in your corner. If you have been arrested you will need immediate legal representation from an experienced lawyer. Hiring a lawyer after your arrest should be done immediately. There are certain strategies and factors that are time sensitive which Hoss Hernandez, P.A can help with.
Insurance companies have two purposes. Firstly, to receive your premium monthly premium, secondly to deny, delay, underpay, and defend themselves in order to relieve themselves of your claim with a minimal cost to them.attorneys understand that when a policyholder who has paid insurance premiums submits a claim to their insurance company, they expect the company will act in good faith and honor the validity of the claim. However, many times the insurance company does not do what is right and honor the claim. Disputes often arise after an insurance company denies a valid claim, many times without a legitimate reason or explanation. We are here to help you get paid!
If you have been served with a foreclosure proceedings, time is of the essence. After being served you have 15 days in which to respond to the complaint. It is imperative to get an attorney involved within the first 15 days of being served.
If you have been served in a family law proceeding or are considering serving someone in a family law preceding you should seek advice of counsel immediately. If you have been served and are a respondent it is essential to prepare a concise response and perhaps a counter petition against the person who served you.