If you have been arrested, you will need immediate legal representation from an experienced lawyer. Hiring a lawyer after your arrest should be done immediately. There are certain strategies and factors that should begin at the precise moment.
An experienced lawyer will be able to guide you through the criminal justice system and help you complete the process so you have the best possible outcome. Hoss Hernandez has represented criminal clients since 1990. Mr. Hernandez responds quickly and aggressively on behalf of his clients facing serious criminal charges in Florida and throughout the country.
Mr. Hernandez has handled the following crimes in both federal and state jurisdictions:
- Firearms and crimes with weapons
- Fraudy Crime
- Money laundering organized crime and racketeering (RICO)
- Health insurance fraud
- Drug offenses
- DUI (Crimes under the influence of alcoholism)
- Theft and theft in stores
- Property Intervention
- Allegations of sexual crimes and accusations of abuse
- Mortgage fraud
- The murder of felony
- Involuntary manslaughter for DUI / vehicular homicide